In Matthew 12, we see that great multitudes “followed” Jesus and he healed them all. Was this the huge, chaotic rabble we see in the movies? Or had these people already organized themselves in “fifties” as Jesus commanded elsewhere.
by Gregory Williams
Air Date: November 4, 2023
- 00:01:00 Ed Slover podcast; Romans 13; Doer; Tree of Knowledge
- 00:08:35 Sacred; Pure Religion; Drug commercials; Exercise Authority
- 00:20:00 People allowed priests to take bribes, then wanted a king; Prodigal Son; Moneychangers; Covenants of the gods
- 00:26:45 Sabbath; Temple; Living Stones; Red Heifer; Jesus was priest and king; Idolatry
- 00:30:30 FDR; Legal Charity; Bondage of Egypt; Wages of Unrighteousness
- 00:38:35 Synagogue; Free Assembly; Baptism; Herod; Human Resource; Curse Children; Brethren
- 00:44:40 Gabbai; Mokhes; Tens Hundreds and Thousands
- 01:02:00 Romans 13; Higher Liberty; Cities of Refuge; Levites; Charity; Stoning; Social Security
- 01:15:10 Pharisees; We have no king but Caesar; Pontius Pilate; Militia;
- 01:24:20 Gentiles; Social Welfare
- 01:28:50 Faith
- 01:38:30 Conversation; Why We Gather
- 01:51:45 Legal Charity; One Purse; Snare; Dainties; Covetous Practices; Merchandise
- 01:55:10 Breeches; World; Blaspheme; Tree of Life
- 02:07:00 Schizophrenia; Three Days and Three Nights
Encyclopedia; The whole gospel; Being doers of the word; Concordances; Following Holy Spirit; Knowledge vs guidance; Personal paradise; Respecters of persons; “Sacred”; 1 Sam 8; Returning to freedom; Matt 12:1; Porters of the Temple; Two witnesses; High Priest and King; Prodigal son; Sabbath violation?; Worshipping symbols; Leaven; FDR; Your bondage; Unrighteous mammon; The Sabbath way; Taking the kingdom from the Pharisees; Two “Israels”; “Synagogue” Free assemblies; Perverting Moses’ religion; Anti-Christian benefits; Serving our Father; “Brethren”; Strengthening the poor; Devaluing money; Sheep rescue story; Calf rescue story; Plotting against Christ; Loving their delusion?; Left of righteousness; Sanhedrin?; Romans 13 pamphlet; exousia = liberty of choice; King (and High Priest) Jesus; Moses’ court system; Cities of refuge; Casting out criminals; Stoning; “Rulers”; Burnt offerings; John the Baptist threat; One purse; Why didn’t you know?; Pharisees’ self-incrimination; Being friends with the unrighteous mammon; Things Pilate knew; Returning to righteousness; “Gentiles”; Overpopulation?; Freeing slaves?; “Faith”; Distraction; Speaking up; Boards and board members; Ready for conflict; Focusing on the kingdom; Promoting HHC material; Fasting; Waiting upon the Lord; Trauma; “Soul”; Submitting to God; Word trickery; Depopulation; Communism; Joining the network; Blasphemy of Holy Spirit; Forgiving; Emulating John the Baptist; Helping your minister; Brothers of Jesus; Speak up!
YOU CAN HELP! If a particular segment of this podcast especially connects with you…
– Copy the block from the computerized transcript below;
– Paste it into your preferred word processing app, clean it up;
– Paste your edited version here as a comment.
We will insert the block of text into the transcript.