by Gregory Williams
Air Date: September 3, 2022
- 00:01:45 Salvation and survival; Corban of the Pharisees making the word of God to none effect; Sadducees; Essenes read to same Torah and felt sacrifices and altars weren’t about burning sheep; Freewill Offerings; Saul forced a sacrifice (taxation)
- 00:07:50 Sustaining the government with freewill offerings, tithing, and militia
- 00:09:47 Baptism; Herod; Synagogue; Tens Hundreds and Thousands; Aelderman (Tens); Schools and hospitals in early America were established through charity
- 00:15:53 Repentance; Pentecost; Jesus as King; Golden Calf; Canaan; Josephus
- 00:20:30 David and Goliath; Sophistry; Bondage of Egypt; Benefactors who exercise authority
- 00:28:40 Logos = Right Reason; Rhema = Word; Rightly dividing the bread; Levites
- 00:31:50 Religion = How you take care of the needy; Fervent Charity
- 00:37:40 Tables of Christ set up by John the Baptist; Temples; Constantine; Repentance; Kingdom of God
- 00:42:20 Dainties; Deceibtful Meats
- 00:44:15 Fervent Charity; Daily Ministration; Benefactors that exercise authority; Pure Religion; Merchandise, Surety for Debt
- 00:47:00 Hodge Twins story; Polybius; Church established by Constantine
- *00:52:25 Covetous Practices; Public Religion; Legal Charity; Polybius; Charity; Freewill Offerings; Corban; Sacrifice; Eucharist; Burnt Offering; Sophistry; Tithing; Agape
- 00:57:00 Plutarch; Unrighteous Mammon; One Purse; Covetous Practices; Snare; Merchandise; Pure Religion
Seeking truth; Salvation/survival; Kingdom of heaven at hand; Israelites?; Essenes?; Sacrifice – forced or freewill; What will save us?; Tens, hundreds and thousands; Principles of the kingdom; Pentecost; Christ the king; Golden Calf; Canaanites; David and Goliath; Practicality of the bible message; Learning liberty; Relying on each other; Leaving Egypt; “Logos” vs “Rema”; Apostles in the Temple; Levites; Caring for the needy; Born Again or under strong delusion?; Fervent charity; Power of righteousness; Thinking like Christ; Tricking you into bondage; Inalienable rights hampered by debt; Lying pastors; Pure (unspotted) religion; Degenerating your brain; The real love of Christ; Bishop Ambrose; Church of Constantine; Are you living by faith, hope and charity?; Rome ruined by public religion; Burnt offerings; Agape; Do your pious duty.
YOU CAN HELP! If a particular segment of this podcast especially connects with you…
– Copy the block from the computerized transcript below;
– Paste it into your preferred word processing app, clean it up;
– Paste your edited version here as a comment.
We will insert the block of text into the transcript.