Due to the idolatry of coveting our neighbor’s goods through benefactors who exercise authority, we have returned to the bondage of Egypt that Moses warned against.
by Gregory Williams
Air Date: May 6, 2023
- *00:00:40 Jordan Peterson symposium on Exodus; Tabernacle; Offerings; Sacrifice; Charity; Strong Delusion; Benefactors who exercise authority; Covetous Practices; Idolatry; Merchandise; Curse Children; Covenants of the gods
- 00:06:10 Sabbath; Bondage of Egypt
- 00:09:35 Votive Offering; Freewill Offering; Leaven of Egypt
- 00:16:30 Sodom; Legal Charity
- 00:20:00 Cashless Society; Burnt Offering; Leaven; Garments; Hierarchy; Five Elements of a Biblical Constitution
- 00:26:25 Passover; Essenes; Levites; Cloward and Piven; LBJ
- 00:29:35 Religion = Social Safety Net
- 00:35:00 Study; Doer; Incense; Gabbai and Mokhes
- 00:45:35 Heave Offering; Wave Offering
- 00:52:30 Priests wore garments woven with threads of gold
- 00:54:22 Seventy; Sanhedrin
- 01:01:14 Annointing with oil; Law of Nature = Divine Will = Right Reason
- 01:06:30 Weightier Matters; Jury Duty; Oaths
- 01:09:20 First public schools were supported by freewill offerings
- 01:12:30 Grain Offering = Meat Offering; John the Baptist; Meats; Cain; Adamah
- 01:16:55 Both Moses and Jesus washed feet; Washing Feet
- 01:19:10 Church = Called Out
- 01:25:00 Cloud of the Lord; Drink Offerings; Strange Fire
- 01:30:45 Debt and Sabbath; Bondage of Egypt; Idolatry; Snare; Merchandise; Curse Children; Strong Delusion
- 01:34:00 Augustus Caesar was the Son of God; Legal Charity; Biting One Another
Exodus 40; What’s missing from our understanding?; Charity; Strong delusion; Covetous practices; Benefits -> consequences; Perils of the shutdown; Sabbath; Social safety net; Votive offering; nun-dalet-resh (nadar); nun-dalet-biet = freewill offering; Oppression; Redemption; Moses’ people; Wimpy economy; American example; “Cash”?; The society Moses created; Hierarchies of service; Constitutions and Deuteronomy; Ex 40; Setting up for business; Tiny tabernacle; Offerings burned by fire?; Social welfare through charity; Family priests; Bondage to God; Ex 40:1; Sacred symbols; Approaching the bible; Burnt offerings; Symbolism of incense; Following Moses and Christ; Cost-sharing programs; Garments; Waiving your rights; Feeling the pain of tribute; Garment coloring for high priests; Biblical practicality; Herod’s temple defiled; Nu 11:16; Appointing 70; Luke 10:1; Law of nature; Are you hearing the voice of God?; Nu 12:3; Duties; Juries; Empowering individuals; Appetites for benefits; Sharing with neighbors; Nimrod the provider – instead of the Lord; Sacrificing for neighbor; Help from the priests; Washing at the laver; Jesus washing feet; The called-out; Doing what God is telling you to do; Drawing near to God; Freedom of hate speech; v34 cloud covering; Cursing your children; Grievous bondage; Legal charity; Col 3:5; Wrath of God; Idolatry; 1 Cor 5:10; Sabbath-keeping to remain free; Setting your neighbor free; “Love”; Strengthening the poor; Repent and seek His kingdom and righteousness.
YOU CAN HELP! If a particular segment of this podcast especially connects with you…
– Copy the block from the computerized transcript below;
– Paste it into your preferred word processing app, clean it up;
– Paste your edited version here as a comment.
We will insert the block of text into the transcript.
Be the first to comment on "Key 2334 – Exodus – Part 39"