In Exodus 37-39 we read details about the construction of the Tabernacle. They seem arcane and arbitrary until the metaphors are understood.
by Gregory Williams
Air Date: April 29, 2023
- 00:00:40 Garments; Tabernacle; Tens Hundreds and Thousands; Congregation; Statutes; Judgements; Sabbath; Covet; Ten Commandments
- 07:30 Exodus 36; Wise Hearted
- *00:12:00 Gods = Ruling Judges (Gods Many); Altars of Clay and Stone; Living Stones; Daily Ministration; Pure Religion; Communion
- *00:19:00 Ambulances in WWI were paid for with Freewill Offerings; Alexis de Tocqueville; Heave Offering; Wave Offering; Social Bonds; Benefactors who exercise authority
- 00:27:30 Essenes; Strange Fire; Temple of Roma; Circumcision
- *00:32:30 Fighting strategies of Teutons; Herman the German; Commander in Chief; Imperator
- 00:37:00 Forcing neighbors to contribute to fire department due to covetousness; Gomez; Covetous Practices
- 00:48:00 Incense
- 00:52:00 Band of Brothers; Both Caesar and Jesus were called Son of God; Corban; Corban of Christ; Cain and Abel; Adamah
- 00:55:44 Exodus 38; Burnt Offering
- 00:57:35 HUD Housing story (gregbio)
- 01:11:00 Exodus 39; Blue and purple and scarlet; Garments; Breeches; Nakedness
- 01:19:25 Leaven; Red Heifer; Altars of Clay and Stone; Breeches; Steps; Unhewn Stones
- 01:23:30 John the Baptist; Laver
Building the tabernacle – substantial, mobile structure; Badger hides?; Movers of the tabernacle; Courts; Moses’ precedents; Non-vengeful God; “Put to death”; Misinterpretation; Reviewing Ex 36; aleph-yod-shen; Extra Hebrew letters; What were Levites doing?; Living altars; Voluntary society; Forming “community”; Having communion; Service through faith; Heave and Wave offerings; Worshipping from their own tent?; Herod’s baptism; Function of temples; Herman the German; Forcing your neighbor to pay for your benefits; Constantine’s church; Thieves of socialism; Following Christ; Rehashing Ex 37; Incense altar – very small; “Horns”; Killing bugs; Strengthening your nation; What bound the Israelites?; “Sweet” incense; Ex 38; Burnt offerings; Families are building blocks of the kingdom; Raising children; Carrying the altar; Connecting you to history; Tabernacle of testimony; Needing information from Holy Spirit; Ex 39; Color symbols; “Treachery”?; Tithing; Counterfeit temples; Follow Christ!
YOU CAN HELP! If a particular segment of this podcast especially connects with you…
– Copy the block from the computerized transcript below;
– Paste it into your preferred word processing app, clean it up;
– Paste your edited version here as a comment.
We will insert the block of text into the transcript.
Be the first to comment on "Key 2333 – Exodus – Part 38"