by Gregory Williams
Air Date: December 10, 2022
- 00:00:45 Coming out of God’s people; Essenes, Pharisees, and Sadducees all had different interpretations of the Torah
- 00:03:15 My kingdom is not of this world; Libera Res Publica in Rome; Temples; Temple of Moneta; Creatures = Institutions
- 00:07:00 How does one leave Egypt? Jordan Peterson on Exodus; Moses; Dominion
- 00:09:50 Noah was righteous in his generations
- 00:10:00 Exodus 1; When it first arrived in Egypt, Israel was fruitful; Oaths
- *00:23:28 Brothers sold Joseph to cousins; Wasn’t common to have slaves in Egypt; Covenants of the gods; Corvee = Statutory Labor; Bondage of Egypt; Fiat money; Sparta; Golden Calf
- 00:18:16 Exodus 1:8 New king in Egypt changed the game; Tribute; Work projects for Pharaoh; Taskmasters; Dearth
- 00:25:30 Why did the Israelites prosper more than the Egyptians? Afflicted; Rigor
- 00:32:00 Midwives
- 00:39:55 Abortions due to financial pressure; Polybius
- 00:45:09 Law of Nature = Natural Law = Divine Will = Will of God
- 00:46:55 Stephen’s speech
- *00:52:00 Abortion during the bondage of Egypt; Birth of Moses; Moses of God of the city; Christianity = Private Religion; Rome had public religion; Christians had pure religion; Legal Charity; Men who exercise authority; Covetous Practices; Temptations; Merchandise; Human Resources; Curse Children
- 00:59:28 Moses and Jews, Christians, and Muslims; John Paul Jones’ ship; Free Assemblies; Cain, Nimrod, Pharaoh, Nicolaitan, Balaam; Tables; Snare, Daily Ministration
- *01:03:29 Abraham freed the people; Social Bonds
- 01:05:50 Gods Many
- 01:07:28 Financial crash in Israel in 2003
- 01:09:15 Five words for oppression; Kingdom of God is a form of government
- 01:11:17 Psalm 69:23; Mass Formation Psychosis; Archeological site;
- 01:15:04 Eyes were darkened; No eyes to see or ears to hear
- 01:18:15 Why did Marcus Aurelius persecute Christians?
- 01:26:00 Moses in archeology
- 01:28:33 Red Heifer; Jesus Commanded; Tens Hundreds and Thousands; The Way; Corban of the Pharisees; Levites; Sodom
- 01:33:35 Social Bonds; Legal Charity; Lady Godiva
Coming out of her; Bondage of Egypt, Walled-in camp, Revelation; Interpreting Torah; “Called out”; In, but not of the “world”; Roman Offices; Republic -> Empire; “Temples”; Creatures; Kingdom of God; Ex 1; Genesis review of Israel; Taken by pirates; Egypt and slavery; “Corvee”; 20% tax; Reserve fund; Understanding history; Ex 1:8; Task masters = mem-semech; Tribute; Work projects for Pharaoh; Dearth salvation; Pharaoh’s grain; Prosperity in Israel during bondage; Grain trade; Affliction; Service with “rigor”; v15 Midwives kill sons; “Charged” – statutory law; “One child” in China; Sold themselves (Gen 47:24); Civil membership; Moses; Abortion; Becoming savages; Missing covetousness; Natural Law; Forced payment; Acts 7:19; Moses; Trial of Stephan; Abortion; Population collapse; Lowering birthrate; “Brephos”; Pessary; Exceeding fair? “God of the city”; Public religion; vs Pure religion; Moses – rightful Pharaoh; Moses as prophet; Individuals vs groups; Balaam and Nicolaitans; Christian trials; “Let MY PEOPLE go”; Setting men free; Snared by welfare; Bondage in the whole world; Bible: Religion or Government?; Church = one form of government; PS 69:23; Ecc 2:14; Rom 11:10; Darkened eyes; John 3:19; Covetous practices; Christ forbade it; Ignoring Christ’s teachings; Marcus Aurelius; Evil; Jn 8:12; Ac 26:17; Rom 13:11; Free bread?; Moses pulled from the water; Archeological evidence of Moses; Red heifer?; Emotional righteousness?; Providing for the way of Christ; Levites; Strengthening the poor; Repentance; Becoming doers of His word; Lessons of Exodus; Missing the Gospel; Charity; Lady Godiva; Hating leaders; Kingdome of God other form of government; Learn to be free souls under God.
YOU CAN HELP! If a particular segment of this podcast especially connects with you…
– Copy the block from the computerized transcript below;
– Paste it into your preferred word processing app, clean it up;
– Paste your edited version here as a comment.
We will insert the block of text into the transcript.