If people really understood the meanings of things discussed in Exodus—like wave offerings and garments—we wouldn’t be living under governments of treachery and deceit.
by Gregory Williams
Air Date: April 29, 2023
- 00:01:45 Covetous Practices; Conversation with modern Christian on Facebook
- 00:04:30 Sabbath; Tens Hundreds and Thousands; Poor Boy Scout networking in the Grand Canyon
- 00:07:50 Wave Offering; Heave Offering; Tabernacle
- 00:10:00 Sheep and cows network intuitively (gregbio)
- 00:14:50 Bondage of Egypt; Whiteface vs Blackface sheep
- 00:19:45 Strong Delusion; Salvation; Covetousness; Benefactors who exercise authority; Preist
- 00:22:35 Exodus 35; Altars; Red Heifer; Congregation = Witness
- 00:32:35 Frantic cow running to calf (gregbio)
- 00:39:35 Put to Death; Levites Smite, Milk and Meat
- 00:47:00 Blue and Purple Thread; Breeches
- 00:56:40 Unhewn Stones; Burnt Offerings; Corvee; Bondage of Egypt
- 01:00:00 Wave Offering; Heave Offering
- *01:03:00 Burnt Offerings; Charity; Merchandise; Curse Children; Tens Hundreds and Thousands
- 01:09:50 Wave Offering; Cities of Blood; Strange Fire
- 01:14:15 Garment; Naked; Trudeau; Common Purse; Tabernacle; Incense; Augustus Caesar was called Son of God; Tents; Levites
- 01:24:50 Freewill Offerings; Bondage of Egypt; Living Stones; Socialism; Pure Religion; Covet your neighbor’s goods
- 01:28:35 Constantine; Council of Milan
- 01:30:30 Benefactors who exercise authority; Sabbath; Nimrod; Babylon
- 01:31:30 Altar of Incense
- 01:38:35 Altars of Clay and Stone; Jury
Christ Messiah; Believing you are a Christian?; Are you with the father?; What does your image of Jesus look like? What Moses taught; The Exodus journey; Wave and heave offerings; Information network; Herding; Self-organization; Social network of charity; Getting out of Babylon; Being ready to leave; Re-learning neighborhood; God’s real salvation; Exodus 35; Symbolism of the temple; Why burn sheep?; Abraham’s army; Guidance by Holy Spirit; “Congregation” Ayin-dalet-hey (witness); Thought, speech and action; Children of Israel; Honestly consecrating yourself; Strong delusion; Evidence of Christianity; Reputation; Truth vs wishful thinking; Ex 35:2 – sabbath; Working to earn your rest; “Put to death”; Kindling fire?; “Blue” tav-kuf-lamed-tav; Breeches; Exploring the symbolism; Seeing things truthfully; Individual improvement; Babysitter cows; Promised land; Tabernacle; Egyptian social safety net; Heave (moving up) and wave (spreading out) offering; Millionaire ministers/public servants?; Graft and corruption; Burnt offerings; Becoming merchandise/human resources; Ex 35:21; “Contribution”; Freewill charity; Cities of blood; Garments?; What God needs from you; Caesar’s title of “son of god”; Practicality; Tabernacles of the congregation; “Worshipping”; Bible for government of, for and by the people; Ex 36; Wise-hearted people; Egyptian bondage; Religion? Or socialism?; Not OK to covet; Constantine’s *new* church; Altar of incense?; God writing on your heart and mind; Lycurgus; Sweet savor rising up (freewill offerings); Body of Christ; Jury precedents; Seek His kingdom and His righteousness.
YOU CAN HELP! If a particular segment of this podcast especially connects with you…
– Copy the block from the computerized transcript below;
– Paste it into your preferred word processing app, clean it up;
– Paste your edited version here as a comment.
We will insert the block of text into the transcript.
Be the first to comment on "Key 2332 – Exodus – Part 37"