Our final look at Mattias Desmet’s book “Psychology of Totalitarianism” as a springboard to understand the critical importance of being diligent in the weightier matters.
by Gregory Williams
Air Date: September 23, 2023
- 00:00:40 Book: The Psychology of Totalitarianism by Mattias Desmet; Numerous Scientists; Mass Formation Psychosis; Riot
- 00:06:05 Tree of Life; Holy Spirit; Bondage of Egypt; Social Bonds
- 00:10:00 Karma; January 6
- 00:16:00 Jury Nullification; Right Reason
- 00:24:30 Gandhi
- 00:32:10 Article 2 Section 22
- 00:44:50 Union and discipline of the Christian Republic: Gibbons; Oaths
- 00:51:55 Dainties; Deceitful Meats; Snare; One Purse
- 01:09:15 Tens Hundreds and Thousands, Santonius; Tacitus; Plutarch’ Legal Charity
- 01:17:00 Social Bonds
- 01:21:35 Synchronizing clocks; Gods Many
- 01:30:00 Squanto
- 01:33:15 Lady Godiva
- 01:43:15 Toxicity of spike protein; Numerous Scientists
- 01:47:28 Right Reason = Will of God; Saul Syndrome
Psychology of Totalitarianism; Hidden information; Mass hysteria; Enlightenment; Riots; Bringing light into chaos; Holy Spirit’s touch; Opportunities for bondage; Jury nullification; Riot of Corruption; Jury oaths; Deciding Fact AND Law; Conjured realities; Sharing the light; Limits on the Tree of Knowledge; Our duty to our brothers; Unconsuming light; Losing yourselves to the masses; Hypnosis; Removing corruption?; Legal charity; Accepting lies – cutting yourself off from the light; Communism? Democracy?; Flocks and hives; Union and discipline; Making covenants with other gods; Following ideologies rather than the wisdom of God; False Christs; Saving yourself?; Church doctrine?; Eating neighbors’ flesh; Ensnaring yourself; Real salvation; Repurposing society; Oppressing women; Needing God’s love; Creating the pattern of the Kingdom; Another hour of summary to come…
YOU CAN HELP! If a particular segment of this podcast especially connects with you…
– Copy the block from the computerized transcript below;
– Paste it into your preferred word processing app, clean it up;
– Paste your edited version here as a comment.
We will insert the block of text into the transcript.