A continuation of our look at Mattias Desmet’s book “Psychology of Totalitarianism” as a lesson in the problem of modern society due to delegating the responsibility daily ministration to those who exercise authority.
by Gregory Williams
Air Date: September 23, 2023
- 00:00:45 Widespread corruption; Atheist; Dysphoria
- 00:06:47 Son learning to walk (gregbio)
- 00:11:45 Legal Charity; Exercise Authority; Covetous Practices; Cities of Blood; Cain; Nimrod; FDR; LBJ; Daily Ministration
- 00:15:45 Jesus Movement; Saved; Confess; Born Again; Conversation; Moneychangers; Free Assemblies; Tithe; Altars of Clay and Stone; Jehovahnissi; Cities of Blood; Cauldron; Mass Formation Psychosis
- 00:24:15 Conversation; Body of Christ
- 00:27:44 Book: The Psychology of Totalitarianism by Mattias Desmet; Mark of the Beast
- 00:35:15 Bondage of Egypt; One Purse; Imperator
- 00:46:20 Adultery; Legal Charity; Fervent Charity; Ten Commandments
- 01:00:05 Saul Syndrome; Corvee, Bondage of Egypt; Tree of Knowledge; Clergy of Christ; Constantine; Edict of Milan; White Rock Gathering
- *01:07:50 Social Security; One Purse; Put to Death; Stoning; Turtledove Goddess; Conversation
- *01:19:00 Rhomaios; Weightier Matters; Corban of the Pharisees; Jury
- 01:29:00 Will of God = Right Reason; Imperial Cult of Rome; Temples; Temple of Saturn; Biting One Another
God’s righteousness; Man’s government corruption; Corruption among the people; Dysphoria with the truth; Standing up for truth; Challenging yourself; Raising adults; The allure of legal charity; The welfare snare; Coveting your neighbors’ goods; Cities of blood; Just weights and measures; Striving for the kingdom; The 1971 “Jesus movement”; Working righteousness; Seeing your problem; “Conversation” (politumei) = kingdom citizenship; Free assemblies of peculiar people; Freewill offerings; Fleshpots – biting your neighbor; Body of Christ; Daily ministration; Tables of rulers; Loving your neighbors; Kingdom vs congregation; Prodigal sons; Conversation with each other; Ideologies; False Christs; Tree of Life; Emotional revival?; Revelation about YOU; Mechanism of Science; Selling yourself into bondage; One purse; Moving to “cities”; Civil governments; Commander-in-chief; Taking responsibility for your sin; Sharing truth; Letting go of anger; Forgiveness; Adultery; Usurping God; Ideological subversion; “Love”?; Sacrificing; Ten Commandments; Blaming others; Listening to Holy Spirit; Vanity vs humility; 1066 William the conqueror; Taking oaths; Who crowned William?; Diving right of Kings; Saul’s folly; Clergy of Constantine; Setting the captive free; Festivals; Protection draws subjection; The “world” of Rome; Opportunities of giving to others; The gods of your system; Insolvency of Social Security; Allowing your neighbor’s right to choose; Ex 23:32; “Put to death” metaphor; Altars; Love vs force (Totalitarianism); Prov 1:10; Swear not – stop taking oaths; Why people are in bondage; Your “conversation”; When America was great; Returning responsibility to family; Christ’s “weightier matters”; Corban of the Pharisees; Is your church comfortable?; Taxation is covetousness; Repentance; Jury nullification; Right reason = will of God; The Love of Christ; Thinking “kingdom”; World temples; Where the Gospel begins; The walking dead; Families bound by love; Loving truth; Share; Leave judgement to God.
YOU CAN HELP! If a particular segment of this podcast especially connects with you…
– Copy the block from the computerized transcript below;
– Paste it into your preferred word processing app, clean it up;
– Paste your edited version here as a comment.
We will insert the block of text into the transcript.