In order to fully understand the Gospel of Matthew, one must first confront the errors in their current understanding of the bible, including how often it was mistranslated.
by Gregory Williams
Air Date: October 8, 2022
- 00:00:29 Laws of the Universe and the Kingdom of God
- 00:05:30 How can errant translations still prove the Kingdom of God
- 00:10:00 Sir Thomas Moore quote: If the world is round…
- 00:11:00 Love requires choice and sacrifice; appetite for dainties
- 00:13:52 Three versions of the Torah; King James Version from Masoretic texts
- 00:16:10 Worship
- 00:17:00 Jesus quoted the Septuagint which doesn’t agree with the Masoretic text from which the King James Version of the bible was translated.
- 00:20:15 Old and New Testaments are in agreement; The false interpretation of the Old Testament was done away with
- 00:22:00 Difficulty in translating two languages; Tens Hundreds and Thousands; Bondage of Egypt
- 00:25:30 Gospel of Matthew; Creature = Institution
- 00:28:00 Institutions of early Rome; Homeschooling
- 00:31:00 Samaritan’s Insurance; Negotiating Medical Bills
- 00:33:15 Possible origins of Gospel of Matthew; “Q” sources and “M” sources; Synagogue
- 00:38:00 Theos = Ruling Judge
- 00:41:25 Error crept in with Constantinian Church; Constantine;
- 00:42:33 Where to start?; Covenants of the gods; Thy Kingdom Comes; The Higher Liberty; Contracts Covenants and Constitutions
- 00:45:00 Translators tortured; Eating Dainties and Deceibtful Meats
- 00:47:42 Plutarch and Polybius; Corban of the Pharisees; Surety for Debt
- 00:51:50 Reigns of Control; Liver = Honor or fatten
- 00:54:10 Heart and mind or soul and spirit; Doer of the Word; Jesus Commanded; Dividing Bread; Daily Ministration; The Way
Natural/scientific laws; Miracles; Gravity; Mathematics; Inspired bible; Evidence of truth; Biblical contradictions; Private interpretation; Setting aside accepted lies; God’s love for the world; Love requires choice; Bondage; Inheriting rights; Septuagint; Masoretic text; Holy Spirit is 100% accurate; Biblical versions; Translational sources; Seeking Holy Spirit guidance; Mt 1:23 and Isa 7:14; Two witnesses; Doing away with false interpretation; Early Church functionality; Matthew’s canonical gospel; Synoptic; Preach to the whole “world”; “Creature”; Institutions; Anti-Christ spirits; Historical Rome; Bonds of free society; Insurance; Christs commands for gathering; Anonymous “Matthew”; Translating Hebrew; Dominion over men?; Mt 28:5; Matthew writing to Jews; Divine nature of Jesus; Constantinian differences; Leading by Holy Spirit; Rewards of Hell; Circumstantial translations; Dainties of rulers; Civil law = systems of jurisprudence; Destroyers of liberty; Central treasury warnings; Sureties for debt = bondage; Sharing good news audios; More on two witnesses; Heart and soul; Doing the will of the father; Gathering in tens, hundreds and thousands; Repent and think Christ’s way.
YOU CAN HELP! If a particular segment of this podcast especially connects with you…
– Copy the block from the computerized transcript below;
– Paste it into your preferred word processing app, clean it up;
– Paste your edited version here as a comment.
We will insert the block of text into the transcript.