The kingdom of the early church had a social welfare system built on fervent charity. Compare that to the legal charity participated in by modern Christians and gentiles alike.
by Gregory Williams
Air Date: August 27, 2022
- 00:00:45 Logos = Right reason; Fervent Charity; Religion; Dao; Tribalism
- 00:05:56 Sacrifice; 1 Peter; Gentiles; Cease from sin; Idolatry; Covetousness; Dainties; Temples
- 00:12:19 Covetous Practices; Both Jesus and Julius Caesar were called “Son of God”
- 00:16:00 Legal Charity
- 00:18:05 One Purse; Polybius
- 00:20:45 Ethos; Pathos; FDR; LBJ
- 00:24:12 Fervent Charity; Daily Ministration
- 00:25:35 CME
- 00:28:45 Forgiveness
- 00:29:49 Jesus was rich; John the Baptist; Levites vs Popular preachers; The Free Church Report; The Covenants of the gods
- 00:32:20 Public Religion; Snare; Social Security; Moses; Pharisees
- 00:35:10 Ekklesia; Exercise Authority
- 00:38:50 Religion vs Pure Religion; Separate from the world; Idolatry; Covetousness
- 00:42:30 Public Education; Alexis de Tocqueville; Legal Charity; Davy Crockett; Social Bonds; Plutarch
- 00:46:45 Curse Children; Daily Ministration; Fathers of the Earth; Weightier Matters; Christian Conflict
- 49:07 Capitalism; Social Bonds; Tens Hundreds and Thousands; Freewill Offerings; Call no man on earth father
- 53:35 Doctrines of Jesus
- 55:20 Temples; Social Security
“The Word” (logos), Understanding right reason; 1 Pe 4:8; (Fervent) Charity covers sins; Selfish society; “Tao”; Law of nature; Tribalism; Valuing sacrificing for others; Finding God’s righteousness; Idolatry/covetousness; Function of temples; Greed for gain; Socialism; Sons of God; Sureties for debt; Legal (binding) charity; Welfare snare; One purse; Dark ages?; Pathos and Ethos; Gathering as Christ commanded; Signs in the sun; Laying down your life for your fellow man; Forgiveness; Grace; Levites; Ordained ministers; Knowing the Holy Spirit; Public religion; “Ekklesia”; Redistributing wealth; Following false churches; Destruction of Corinth; Addiction to benefits; Government stimulus; Contextualizing scripture; Capitalism’s free society; Repent = think differently; Who owns you?; Ex 20:6; Loving Christ’s commandments; Deut 5:10; Jn 14:15; Jn 14:21; No king but Christ; Ekklesia vs free assemblies; Belong to Christ.
YOU CAN HELP! If a particular segment of this podcast especially connects with you…
– Copy the block from the computerized transcript below;
– Paste it into your preferred word processing app, clean it up;
– Paste your edited version here as a comment.
We will insert the block of text into the transcript.
Be the first to comment on "Key 2259 – What is Fervent Charity?"