by Gregory Williams
Air Date: April 16, 2022
- 00:00:45 Thomas Jefferson and separation of church and state; Religion
- 00:04:00 Ten Commandments; Sabbath and debts; Oaths; Socialism; Polybius and Plutarch; Benefactors; Covetous Practices; Merchandise; Bondage of Egypt
- 00:09:30 My kingdom is not of this world; Daily bread; Worship; Pure Religion; Charity; Tens Hundreds and Thousands
- 00:17:25 Social Virtues; Social Bonds; John the Baptist; Herod; Augustus Caesar, Julius Caesar; FDR; Social Security
- 00:25:38 Help others first; Herod, Saul; Cain; Nimrod
- 00:29:43 Corban; Freewill offering; Tithing; Daily ministration;
- *00:33:55 Levites; Golden calf; Idolatry; One purse; Temples; Christian conflict; Balaam; Nicolaitan; Free assemblies;
- *00:38:45 Cities of Refuge; Ruling Judges; Dearths; Ekklesia;
- *00:49:00 Bondage of Egypt; Communion; Fellowship; Daily Bread; Deceibtful meats; Modern Christians; Pure religion; Levites
Church and State; Thomas Jefferson’s letter; No laws establishing religion; Religion is not synonymous with Church; Ten commandments; One purse; Covetous practices leads to bondage; Religious duty; Called-out Church; Worship; Knowing how to help; Christ’s Church; Homage; Social virtues; Restoring natural rights; Force and fear; Caesars’ utopia; Seeing the solution; Allowing enslavement; FDR’s New Deal; Cursing your children; Helping people help others; Religion of Saul; Husband/wife team; How the early Church worked; Christ’s weightier matters; Levites; Golden calf; Arts of the Temple; Conquered people; Acts 6; Creating free assemblies; Cities of refuge; Deciding good and evil for you; Following righteousness; Ekklesia; Mt 25:32; No exercising authority; Pursuing Christ’s way; Meat with blood in it; 2 Cor 6:17; Fellowship with unbelievers; Honorable tithing; Communion; Righteously caring for needy; Erastus; Practicing pure religion and the perfect law of liberty; Belong to God.
YOU CAN HELP! If a particular segment of this podcast especially connects with you…
– Copy the block from the computerized transcript below;
– Paste it into your preferred word processing app, clean it up;
– Paste your edited version here as a comment.
We will insert the block of text into the transcript.