by Gregory Williams
Air Date: July 30, 2022
- 00:00:49 Bondage of Egypt; Thomas Jefferson’s public schools built by charity; Amish Community; Social Bonds
- 00:05:05 Mask Mandates; Hard Workers
- 00:08:43 Tribalism; Abraham could have been king of Huron; Human Resources; Dainties; One Purse; Apostasy; Strong Delusion
- 00:16:00 Nimrod; Altars of Clay and Stone; Sophistry; Freewill Offerings; Tithe; Tens Hundreds and Thousands
- 00:25:15 Community; Communion; Augustus Caesar; Savior; Julius Caesar
- 00:28:45 Alexis de Tocqueville; Legal Charity; Covetous Practices; Merchandise; Curse Children; Human Resources; Apostasy; Sabbath
- 00:31:30 Harlot that rides the beast; Legal Title
- 00:34:00 Vaccinations: The Science
- 00:40:15 Daily Ministration; Benefactors; Covet your neighbor’s goods; Home Church
- 00:44:10 Corban; Grief
- 00:49:25 Red Heifer; Benefactors; Daily Bread; Fathers of the Earth
Consequences of not doing what Christ said; Non-Christian Christians; Living by violence; vs Charity; Showing up for neighbors; Societal virtues; Tribalism; Abraham’s tribes; Ur and Haran; City-states; Belonging to a king; Roman republics (tribes); Strengthening society; Altars of clay and stones; Sophistry; Taxes vs tithes; Inflation; Community defined; Sons of God?; The real solution; “The Beast”; And “The Harlot”; Seeking the kingdom; Culture = values/virtues to pass down; Voting for benefits; Sabbath; Welfare snares; Early Christian tribes; Local and traveling aid; Being a doer; Love is sacrifice; Knowing Moses and Jesus; Fathers of the Earth; Substitute Holy Spirit; Pontius Pilate; Historical nonsense; Join the Living Network.
YOU CAN HELP! If a particular segment of this podcast especially connects with you…
– Copy the block from the computerized transcript below;
– Paste it into your preferred word processing app, clean it up;
– Paste your edited version here as a comment.
We will insert the block of text into the transcript.