Were the Pharisees correct on their interpretation of the Old Testament? When Deuteronomy 7 said “smite” and “destroy” what did Moses actually write?
by Gregory Williams
Air Date: June 11, 2022
- 00:00:45 Bankers, WEF are not the problem; Gods Many
- 00:03:40 Trinity; Jordan Peterson – Hierarchy of Values
- 00:07:00 Doctrine of Jesus
- 00:10:20 Constitutional Meeting; Christian Conflict; Bishop; Elder; Family Structure
- 00:17:15 Rank; Jesus Commanded; Tens Hundreds and Thousands
- 00:24:00 The way of the Canaanites; Merchandise; Balaam
- 00:26:30 Oregon explorer Freemont named Summer Lake; Coming together to protect one another; Daily Ministration
- *00:37:30 Free Bread; Dainties of the king, Deceitful Meats; Surety for Debt
- *00:40:15 Smite; Destroy
- 00:55:50 Arresting sheriff; Pacta servanda sunt
- 01:04:00 Saul and Samuel
- 01:09:45 Red Heifer
- 01:14:10 Indianapolis Baptist Temple; Bondage of Egypt
- 01:24:00 Tongues
- 01:29:15 Covetous Practices; Merchandise
- 01:32:40 Israel didn’t conquer people, it FREED them; Sacrifice and Sophistry, Altars
- 01:36:00 Cloward and Piven
Bankers are not your problem; The way back to liberty; Great apostasy; Substitute Holy Spirit; Trinity?; Souls free to choose; Hierarchy of values; Non-Christian doctrines; Translating Hebrew; Double-tav; The constitution is not your salvation; Nicaean council; Tens, hundreds and thousands; Building the kingdom of God; Elders; Free assemblies; Your comforter; Working righteousness; Loaves and fishes; Organizing a free nation; Loving Gods nature; Lost in translation; Doctrine of Jesus; Finding the Holy Spirit; Deut 7; Canaanites; Traffickers of men; “Freemont”; Coming to neighbor’s aid; Robbing Israelites; Daily ministration; To whom do you pray when in need?; What made America great?; Strengthening society; Charity vs “legal charity”; Becoming human resources; Winning via the “way” of God; “smite” – nun-kof-hey; Finding meaning in context; vav-hey-kof-yod-tav-mem?; variation in Hebrew meaning; Utterly destroy?; chet-resh-mem? Or tav-chet-resh-yod-mem?; Faith!; Delivering by faith; Israelites were priests to all nations; Not making covenants; chet-nun-nun? Or tav-chet-nun-mem; Showing no favor; Sheriff story; Rules of the legal system; Pacta servanda sunt = agreements must be kept; Showing favor example; Samuel/Saul showing favor example; Translational misunderstandings; Synod of Elvira; Putting your faith into action; No king in Israel; Uniting by love; Networking care; Red heifer; Seeking kingdom and righteousness; Worldly churches; Marrying Canaanites; Progressive socialism; Redistributing wealth; Understanding Christ’s way; Practice and persevere; Wrath of God; Having the heart of God; Deut 7:4 “Destroy” – shem-mem-dalet; Traitorous translators; Deut 7:5 Destroy – nun-tav-tzedek? Or tav-tav-tzedek-vav; Note the extra letters – double tav; Faith in spirit and truth = doing; Living in darkness; Lively stones; Breakdown of society – family first; “Pillar” – torn down by faith; Change your world.
YOU CAN HELP! If a particular segment of this podcast especially connects with you…
– Copy the block from the computerized transcript below;
– Paste it into your preferred word processing app, clean it up;
– Paste your edited version here as a comment.
We will insert the block of text into the transcript.
Be the first to comment on "Key 2241 – Identifying Your Problem"