Dearths are an oft-repeated subject in the Bible. However, between the different languages of original texts and the inconsistency of translations, it is difficult to see connections between them. Those connections are vital to understanding our present dearth.
by Gregory Williams
Air Date: April 9, 2022
- 00:00:50 Dearths in the land
- 00:03:05 Environment of America had major problems when Europeans arrived. Greg’s experience in forestry management (gregbio)
- 00:08:00 Lack of practical understanding in today’s institutions; Religion
- 00:09:26 Elon Musk asked if he believed in God; Moses and Jesus are in agreement
- 00:13:00 Cognitive Dissonance; Gender Dysphoria
- 00:15:49 Medical Kidnapping
- 00:26:25 Benefits of Omega 3 Oils; Natural Immunity
- *00:30:15 Pontius Pilate; Who killed Jesus and why?; Pure Religion; World; Thy Kingdom Come; Covenants of the gods; Temples; Synagogue; Exercise Authority; Covetous Practices
- 00:37:29 Dearth; Christians thrived during the inflation in Rome; Federal Reserve Notes; Just weights and measures; Polybius – The greatest destroyers…
- 00:44:47 Matthew 24:7 Nation against nation and famines; Mark 13:8; Luke 4:25; Widows and Orphans
- 00:49:05 Acts 7:11 dearth; Years without sun in Medieval Europe; Bondage of Egypt; Legal Title; Merchandise; Plutarch; Sodom and Gomorrah
- 00:53:55 Natural Immunity; Omega 3 Oils; Agabus – Acts 11:28; Claudius Caesar; Nero; Union and discipline of the Christians
- *01:01:10 FEMA of early Christians; Seven Men
- 01:10:30 Why do things have to be so hard?
- 01:14:35 Call no man father; Covenants of the gods
- 01:15:25 Legal Charity; Alexis de Tocqueville, Corban; Temple of Roma; Temple of Ephesus Tens Hundreds and Thousands
- 01:18:25 Inherit the Kingdom of God; Born Again; Repent; Covet; Polybius; Plutarch
- 01:22:20 Galatians; Orthodox; Religion; Essenes; Charity; Pure Religion; Strong Delusion
- 01:31:00 Doctrines of Jesus; Church; Imperial Cult of Rome; Call no man on earth Father; Daily Ministration; Sodom and Gomorrah
“Dearth”; People shortage; Forest management; Practicality in education?; “Religion”; Believing in “God”; Understanding the Old Testament; Cognitive dissonance; Dearth of common sense; Seeking the truth; Medical kidnapping; Power corrupts; Unproven accusations; Proving innocence?; Born again? Or strongly deluded?; Becoming Real Christians; Medical kidnapping story; Food as your medicine; Natural immunity; Real Christians don’t covet; vs Imaginary Christians; Modern Christian misconceptions; First Christians were Jews; No exercising authority; Temple assistance; Hearing the Holy Spirit; “Dearth” = Greek “limos”; Emperors and Christ; Christian Jews in Rome; Matt 24:7; Mark 13:8; Luke 4:25; Climate change?; Acts 7:11; Dearths leading to bondage; Inability to own gold, land, children…; Sin of Sodom and Gomorrah; Understanding nature; Acts 11:28; Thriving through dearths; Union and discipline of Christians; World-wide organized network of charity; Choosing foolishness; FEMA?; Trusting 7 men; Friends of Christ’s Church; Asking governments to take from your neighbor; Christian conflict; Why do bad things happen?; Who inherits the kingdom?; Back in the bondage of Egypt; Legal Charity; Devaluing money; Implementing the solution; Standing fast; Extending liberty to your neighbor; Denying Holy Spirit; Seeing the problem; Finding kingdom within you; Galatians; “Apostolic”; Orthodox?; Societal categorization; Jews? Gentiles? Pharisees? Sadducees? Zealots? Essenes?; Pretenders; Epistles written before “Gospels”; “Church” legally defined; Rituals and ceremonies; Aiding your neighbor; Christ’s weightier matters; Call no man “father” upon the earth.
YOU CAN HELP! If a particular segment of this podcast especially connects with you…
– Copy the block from the computerized transcript below;
– Paste it into your preferred word processing app, clean it up;
– Paste your edited version here as a comment.
We will insert the block of text into the transcript.