Matthew 10 starts out talking about soft and effeminate men. Is this about homosexuality? Or is there a deeper message…like the sin of Sodom was actually about the unrighteous way they provided for the needy.
by Gregory Williams
Air Date: October 28, 2023
- 00:02:10 Matthew 10; Disciples; Seventy; Sickness and Disease; Soft or Effeminate
- 00:16:20 Billy Bud
- 00:24:10 Liberty or Right
- 00:33:00 Problems of immigration; Birth rates
- 00:36:35 Gentiles; Lost sheep of the house of Israel
- 00:46:20 Sodom and Gomorrah
- 00:49:45 Wise as serpents and harmless and doves
- *00:53:13 Corruption of the Seventy/Sanhedrin; Covet you neighbor’s goods; Corban; Public School; Thomas Jefferson; Militia; Sin of Sodom; Legal Charity
- 01:03:30 Ordinances of Moses (Ten Commandments), Romans 13; Curse Children
- 01:09:10 Thy Kingdom Comes; Body of Christ vs Body of the State
- 01:16:30 Greg dealing with murderer (gregbio)
- 01:19:42 Mass Formation Psychosis
- 01:22:00 Israel = Where God prevails
- 01:26:00 What is Hell?
- 01:30:50 Separating goats and sheep
- 01:33:05 Corban of the Pharisees; Strong Delusion
- 01:37:15 Least of these…Brethren
- 01:39:45 Snare Covenants of the Gods; Covetous Practices; Merchandise; Surety for Debt; Bondage of Egypt
- 01:45:28 John the Baptist; Synagogue; Tens Hundreds and Thousands
Many words from Christ; Our journey as individuals; Matt 10:1; Disciples/students; Parables?; Sickness and disease; Bible sources; Uninspired translators – Inspired readers; Hearing the Word of God; Trauma; “Sickness” = nosos – disease; “Disease” = infirmity/weakness (soft/effeminate); Transference of traits/identity via trauma; Overcoming trauma; Consequential disease; Giving “power” to disciples; Listing apostles; Immigration?; Population collapse?; The design of God; Preaching the gospel; Leprosy?; Rotting of the soul; Why gather?; Preparedness; Conduits of Holy Spirit; Judging; Wise serpents; Protecting sheep in the midst of wolves; Living for your children – strengthening; Sin of Sodom; Resurrecting righteousness; Sanhedrin (Council); Subjection; “Swear not”; Taking God’s name in vain; Other churches; Governments of power; Confrontation; Speaking from the heart/spirit; Dealing with demons; Letting God work in your life; Fear Not!; Repentance; “Israel”; Power of choice; Confess? (homologeo) – agree/say the same; Doers of the Word; Artificial Holy Spirit; Sacrifice; Knowing yourself; The Way of Christ; Matt 25:34-46 lookahead; “Brethren”; Name of Christ; Where is your faith?; Who is your comforter?; Helping with unbelief; Parthia v Rome; Building social bonds; Christian soldiers; It’s time to repent.
YOU CAN HELP! If a particular segment of this podcast especially connects with you…
– Copy the block from the computerized transcript below;
– Paste it into your preferred word processing app, clean it up;
– Paste your edited version here as a comment.
We will insert the block of text into the transcript.