In our study of Matthew 4, we learn how we are all faced with the same temptations that Jesus faced and how the awareness of a practical translation may help us to stop succumbing to those temptations.
by Gregory Williams
Air Date: October 7, 2023
- 00:01:20 Keeping silent after healing a leper; Leviticus 14 – gifts from a leper; Leviticus 8 – Turtledove; Turtledove Goddess; Jehovahnissi; Strong Delusion
- 00:07:45 Paul the Apostle; FEMA; Sumer
- 00:18:15 Bread and Meat sacrifices; Temples
- 00:26:05 John the Baptist; Social Bonds; The Way; Golden Calf; Freewill Offerings; Sophistry; Altars; Altars of Clay and Stone
- 00:33:18 Son of God
- 00:38:00 Stones into bread; Living Stones; wave Offering; Moneychangers; Caiaphas; Repent
- 00:45:02 Matthew 4 Verse 5; Altars of Nissi; Turtledove Goddess; Article 2 Section 22; Sanhedrin; Seventy
- 00:52:10 Jesus Was Rich; Billy Graham
- 01:01:00: Jehovahnissi; Guru
- 01:05:45 Verse 8; World; Worship; Tens Hundreds and Thousands; Kingdom of Heaven; Kingdom of God
- 01:16:50 Follow me; Synagogue; Dainties; Snare; Turtledove Goddess; Nimrod
- 01:26:18 Legal Charity; Curse Children; Social Welfare; Exercise Authority; Repent; Corban of the Pharisees; Social Bonds; Altars of Clay and Stone
- 01:33:30 Pure Religion; Democracy
- 01:38:00 Temple of Jerusalem; Temple of Roma; Pure Religion; Idiotes
Matthew writing to a Jewish base; Lev 14:2 leper offerings; Extra work for Priest; Turtledove altars; “Religion”; Doctrine of Jesus; Badmouthing Paul; Implementing Christ; Rightly dividing bread; The other FEMA; Jehovah-Nissi; Essene interpretation; Doing what Jesus taught; Connecting the testaments; Taking the kingdom from the Pharisees; Appointing to His little flocks; “Meat”?; Temple: den of thieves; Understanding Jesus; Salt of the modern church; Solving the world’s problems; John the Baptist’s preparation of The Way; Network of charity; Binding ourselves by faith, hope and charity; Gathering of friends; John’s respect for Jesus; Matt 4:1; Jesus led by Spirit; Temptation; “Son of God”; Gospel of James; Welfare snare; Stones to bread?; Living stones; Corruption of priests; Wave offering; Handling money; Firing moneychangers; Word of God; Temptations of Christ and us; Fate?; Fasting?; Temptation -> Corruption; Sanhedrin; Opulence of priests; 2 Cor 8:9; Repentance; Religions of force; Oregon article 2 section 22; Media control; Perverting altars; 1 Sam 8; Fixing corruption; Matt 4:5; Jumping out of the system?; Seeking His kingdom and righteousness; Turning neighbors into bread; Matt 4:8; “world”; Your power; Worship = service; “Angels”?; The love from Christ; Mt 4:17; Kingdom of Heaven/God; Separate from the “world”; Receiving Holy Spirit; Christ’s commands for His Church; Kingdom within your reach; Simon and Andrew; James and John; Synagogues; New kind of “net”; Unrighteous leaping; Adversary to God – other “son”?; Public religion = legal charity; Exercising Authority; Process of repentance; Selling yourself into bondage; Distractions from neighbor’s needs; Tempting God to take care of you?; Burnt offerings; Evolution of “giving”; Systems of social welfare; Following the money; Caesar’s hut?; Democracy; Return to Pure Religion.
YOU CAN HELP! If a particular segment of this podcast especially connects with you…
– Copy the block from the computerized transcript below;
– Paste it into your preferred word processing app, clean it up;
– Paste your edited version here as a comment.
We will insert the block of text into the transcript.