by Gregory Williams
Air Date: October 22, 2022
- 00:00:30 John Vervaeke, psychologist in Canada
- 00:01:50 Tens Hundreds and Thousands
- 00:03:30 Movie: A Place Called Alice
- 00:10:38 Institutions have been hijacked; Downfall of Australian power grid; Solar power isn’t green energy
- 00:14:00 Book: Zombies in Western Culture: A Twenty-First Century Crisis by John Vervaeke
- 00:18:45 Marcus Aurelius; Kingdom of God; The Way
- 00:22:40 Zombies and vampires in the bible – biting one another; Psychopaths
- 00:27:55 Summer Lake visitor while bucking hay (gregbio); Foolish Virgins
- 00:32:00 Foolishness of electing Saul
- 00:34:00 Studied in the Carmelite Rite (gregbio)
- 00:35:15 Commitment toward children
- *00:39:08 My kingdom is not of this world; Pentecost; Temples; Daily Bread; Pharisees; Essenes; Altars of Clay and Stone; Thy Kingdom Comes; Artifice in Languageland; Sophistry; Living Stones
- *00:45:30 Shortcomings of psychiatry; Psychedelic drugs; Marijuana; Ritalin; Stunted emotional development
Our mission as Christians; Tens, hundreds and thousands; Organizing free societies; Letting the people decide; Solar power; Awakening; Social Morality; The Kingdom Way; Law of Nature; Your personal journey; Absolute truth?; Zombies and vampires; Tree of Knowledge; Sharing the Good News; Living Network; Excuses; The spirit guiding you; Caring enough to work – together; King Saul; Catholic methods; Commitments; “Not of this world”; Jews accepting Jesus; Christ as king; Animal sacrifice; Sophistry; Burnt offerings; God makes sense!; Understanding metaphor and allegory; Finding the answer from within; Repentance; Lobotomies and shock therapy; Drugs; Interfering with personal development; Knowing the ethics of God; Caring for neighbor; Let in the Holy Spirit.
YOU CAN HELP! If a particular segment of this podcast especially connects with you…
– Copy the block from the computerized transcript below;
– Paste it into your preferred word processing app, clean it up;
– Paste your edited version here as a comment.
We will insert the block of text into the transcript.