Jesus used legal precedence from the time of King David to re-install a parallel system of government and social welfare for those who rejected the baptism of Rome and the services offered by its temples.
by Gregory Williams
Air Date: June 4, 2022
- 00:01:00 Banking history; Federal Reserve; Tree of Knowledge; Doctrine of Jesus
- 00:06:00 First-century church was doing something totally different than present-day church; Worship; The Free Church Report; Corban of the Pharisees; Weightier Matters; Covetous Practices;
- 00:11:29 Legal Title; Pure Religion
- 00:13:45 Kill Care; Stossell video on 100-year anniversary of communism; Born Again
- *00:17:35 Deacon = Minister of Ten; Tens Hundreds and Thousands; Jesus Commanded; Tithingmen; Alderman; Elder; Daily Ministration
- 00:26:30 Church of Constantine
- 00:30:45 Relief in early church; Daily Ministration; Dearths
- 00:33:00 Moving church carpet story (gregbio)
- *00:36:50 Edict of Milan; Augustus Caesar; Hearths; Religion of early Rome; Free Bread; Apotheos; Emperator
- *00:46:50 Temples; Charity; John the Baptist; Freewill Offerings
- 00:52:50 Corban of Christ
- 00:58:30 Relief; Voluntary redistribution of wealth; Seven men
- 01:03:25 Moneychangers; Militia; Social Bonds
- 01:07:30 Free bread from Roman temples; Herod; Baptism; Bondage of Egypt
- 01:12:30 Niger edicts against Christians and private religion; Temple of Herod; Essenes; Synagogue
- 01:16:30 Cain; Nimrod; Pharaoh
- 01:19:37 Pharisees; Christian Conflict; Corban; Legal Charity; Exercise Authority
- 01:23:35 Ignatius
- 01:30:50 Kingdom of Heaven; Kingdom of God; Tithe
- 01:37:10 Doer of the Word; Tens Hundreds and Thousands
Banking today; Why history is important; Doctrine of Jesus; Your tree of knowledge; Tree of life; Fake Good News; Modern church vs Early Church; Church established by Christ; Covetous Pharisees; Owning nothing; Censoring truth; “Legal Title”; Killing care; Failure of Communism; Finding lies; Counterfeit Holy Spirit; “Elders”; Offices of The Church; Deacon; “Tens”; Systems of free societies; Legal covetousness; Families; Bishop Ambrose; Normal?; Constantinian church difference; Early Church writers; Choice strengthens community; Christian “relief”; Working together; Operating charity; Edict of Milan; Freedom of Religion; Augustus Caesar; Early Senate; Binding people; The cost of religion; “The State”; Recognizing free society; Temple religion; Christ’s way; Baptism; Evidence of daily ministration; The job of The Church; Iniquity and idolatry; Corban of Christ; Anointing; Are you anointed?; Acts 2:46; Redistribution of wealth; Strengthening the poor; Ministry (Diakonia); Acts 11:29; Acts 14:1; Neglecting widows; Centralizing treasuries; Bonds in a free society; Learning to work together; Modern Church neglect; Temple dependence; The Egyptian way; Returning to liberty under God; Welfare?; Banning private religion; “Corban”; Cain and Abel; Nimrod – provider instead of God; Laboring for the government; The “way” of Christ; Becoming perfect savages; Finding The Church; Using dictionaries?; Podcasts; Returning to Pure Religion; Socialism is not Christian; Helping others; Images of Heaven; Christ new world order; Church restrictions; Believing in Jesus; Learn to work together.
YOU CAN HELP! If a particular segment of this podcast especially connects with you…
– Copy the block from the computerized transcript below;
– Paste it into your preferred word processing app, clean it up;
– Paste your edited version here as a comment.
We will insert the block of text into the transcript.
Be the first to comment on "Key 2239 – The Daily Ministration of True Worship"